Contact me: Rachelclementine@gmail.com, mobile 07960613786


Collaboration with Sharon Campbell:www.apocketfulloftreasures.blogspot.com

Collaboration with Justine Cook: www.cookandramchurn.blogspot.com




Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Fallowfield Loop Sculptures - in progress



I originally wanted to capture the movement that occurs on the Loop but when I started making sketches and maquettes it became apparent to me that a majority of users were families, and that it would be fitting for the project and my own practice to develop this theme. At the present time I am concentrating on creating a male, female and child. The male is cut very angular and solid contrasting with the female which in my mind will be soft curvaceous and rounded (she has not been cut yet). The child is to have no obvious sexual orientation but rather hold characteristics from the two 'adults'.
You can see male and child in progress.

No comments: